Probably because he’s trying to sell a dog!Why are you posting this here?
I only asked because whoever that is signed up here this morning to make a post advertising puppies.Probably because he’s trying to sell a dog!
I only asked because whoever that is signed up here this morning to make a post advertising puppies.
I notice you didn't say Dawn!!! IS IT BECAUSE THEY ARE WHITE!!!If I was posting puppies here, I would of said we currently call them Dylan and Stewart or Shane and Beamer but you can rename them after adoption.
Then we would know its a true Gamecock fan!
I notice you didn't say Dawn!!! IS IT BECAUSE THEY ARE WHITE!!!
Well when I am able to get my LBD down the road, I plan to name him Wingo. So maybe, just maybe, color has nothing to do with it.I notice you didn't say Dawn!!! IS IT BECAUSE THEY ARE WHITE!!!
Are you a Gamecock fan? Why is your first post on this forum an advertisement?Hey everyone! I have 3 golden retriever female puppies left from a litter of 10. They are AKC registered and are 12 weeks old. They are looking for their forever home. If you know of anyone please let me know
GamecockCentral Football
Clark's corner: Stewart and what can change on defense
GamecockCentral Football
Analytics Corner: Measuring South Carolina's 'intangible' issues
TheBigSpur Football
South Carolina Football Burning Questions | Florida Week
GamecockCentral Football
Triple threat: Vicari Swain getting shot to make impact for Gamecocks on offense
GamecockCentral Football
What South Carolina's offensive transfers have provided in 2026