I despise the 49ers but I like Purdy.My reckless prediction is Purdy will finally regress and show why he was Mr. Irrelevant. At least I can hope.
What happened to the DB for the lions that played at PSULOVE the all white. Keep an eye out for our lion #45
I’ve have heard if the 49er lose this could be his last game. They quietly think is is under preformingMy reckless prediction is Purdy will finally regress and show why he was Mr. Irrelevant. At least I can hope.
Practice squad with the Jags. He struggled with the Lions.What happened to the DB for the lions that played at PSU
What happened to the DB for the lions that played at PSU
#propernounsmatterWhat happened to the DB for the lions that played at PSU
14-0, Lions, with 2:34 left in the 1sthalf
without a healthy Samuel, the Niners could be in trouble. He is an essential part of their OFF. You could see the issues the Niners had with Packers last week.TD, Lions
Sooner or later, the QB is mr insignificant. It’s like fighting maths.Still a lot of football left to play, but what happened to the 49ers? 21-7, Lions.
Hey I like my pronouns like my women, improper#propernounsmatter
not sure Brock Purdy is going to win this on his own. although a big issue is Niners DEF not being able to stop Lions.Does Kyle Shanahan start thinking about his Backup QB? Just asking.
BWI Football
Behind Enemy Lines: New Ryan Field, an improved offense and a big opportunity for Northwestern
BWI Football
Penn State-Northwestern Predictions: Will the Lions bounce back?
Rivals Football Recruiting
Rivals Riser: Penn State OT commit David Tarawallie climbs to nation's No. 73 recruit
BWI Recruiting
Penn State CB target Kia Jones Jr. turning heads this fall: ‘He could play in the NFL one day’
BWI Football
Penn State-Northwestern matchups: Who will have the edge on Friday at the new Ryan Field?