I despise the 49ers but I like Purdy.My reckless prediction is Purdy will finally regress and show why he was Mr. Irrelevant. At least I can hope.
What happened to the DB for the lions that played at PSULOVE the all white. Keep an eye out for our lion #45
I’ve have heard if the 49er lose this could be his last game. They quietly think is is under preformingMy reckless prediction is Purdy will finally regress and show why he was Mr. Irrelevant. At least I can hope.
Practice squad with the Jags. He struggled with the Lions.What happened to the DB for the lions that played at PSU
What happened to the DB for the lions that played at PSU
#propernounsmatterWhat happened to the DB for the lions that played at PSU
14-0, Lions, with 2:34 left in the 1sthalf
without a healthy Samuel, the Niners could be in trouble. He is an essential part of their OFF. You could see the issues the Niners had with Packers last week.TD, Lions
Sooner or later, the QB is mr insignificant. It’s like fighting maths.Still a lot of football left to play, but what happened to the 49ers? 21-7, Lions.
Hey I like my pronouns like my women, improper#propernounsmatter
not sure Brock Purdy is going to win this on his own. although a big issue is Niners DEF not being able to stop Lions.Does Kyle Shanahan start thinking about his Backup QB? Just asking.
BWI Football
Penn State-USC predictions: How are computer data systems and experts picking the Week 6 clash?
BWI Football
How to watch Penn State-USC; pregame info, weather, spread, start time, more: Gameday Central
BWI Football
Friday Penn State-USC availability reports: Did the Lions or Trojans share good injury news 23.5 hours before kickoff?
BWI Recruiting
Inside Lasch: Everything Penn State fans need to know ahead of biggest recruiting weekend of Matt Campbell era
BWI Football
Projecting Penn State's offensive depth chart vs. USC