LET'S GO DEVILS!!! (Clap clap clapclapclap...)
Wonder who Spurrier would root forJust saw a bowl projection that has us in Charlotte vs Carolina. I’ll take that. It’s close by so I’ll be able to go.......Carolina as in South!
It's affecting the whole state, even Luke Kuechly has forgotten how to tackle.Our inability to tackle the last part of the season is really baffling. We have got worse as the season has gone on. We need to find a answer.
OFC
And the worst part of it is, I don't think we even care!!!Wake may score a hundred
It sure doesn’t look like it to me.And the worst part of it is, I don't think we even care!!!
OFC
Devils Illustrated Football
Duke availability report filled with reserves
Devils Illustrated Basketball
Dame Sarr embarks on sophomore season he didn’t think he’d have
Devils Illustrated Basketball
Duke taking cautious approach with injuries
Devils Illustrated Basketball
Patrick Ngongba II feeling good after CTC injury
Rivals Basketball Recruiting
Duke emerges as the frontrunner for two 5-star recruits