Gleeson

Shelby65

All-Conference
Apr 1, 2008
8,688
4,848
66
Good 'Ol.....I can't tell if you are agreeing or disagreeing with me. I agree 2.0 and Gleeson opted to play Vedral and show Art the door, but I was only speaking to scheme and play-calling with who they have now.

Obviously the playcalling would have been different if Art were here. Maybe not any more successful, but different.

Point being, you can't make chicken salad out of chicken sh.....
 
The Knight Report

Latest

  1. 01 The Knight Report Rutgers Women's Basketball talks Big Ten Media Days on BTN
  2. 02 The Knight Report Join The Knight Report TODAY and get it for 60% off!
  3. 03 The Knight Report The Knight Report - Ask The Experts Chat: October 7th Edition
  4. 04 The Knight Report Rutgers Basketball Practice Notebook: Pre-preseason takeaways
  5. 05 The Knight Report How former Rutgers Football players performed in the NFL's Week Four