Gleeson

Shelby65

All-Conference
Apr 1, 2008
8,688
4,847
66
Good 'Ol.....I can't tell if you are agreeing or disagreeing with me. I agree 2.0 and Gleeson opted to play Vedral and show Art the door, but I was only speaking to scheme and play-calling with who they have now.

Obviously the playcalling would have been different if Art were here. Maybe not any more successful, but different.

Point being, you can't make chicken salad out of chicken sh.....
 
The Knight Report

Latest

  1. 01 The Knight Report Rutgers Basketball Practice Notebook: Pre-preseason takeaways
  2. 02 The Knight Report Join The Knight Report TODAY and get it for 60% off!
  3. 03 The Knight Report How former Rutgers Football players performed in the NFL's Week Four
  4. 04 The Knight Report Football ESPN FPI projects Rutgers Football's 2026 schedule - Week Six
  5. 05 The Knight Report Rutgers Football versus Maryland Game Time Announced