It’s a kinder and gentler, This is Our State. - which was a nice play on referring to MSU as State and our love for Our school. I say we go back to This is Our State.
Ask Alexander Shunnarah. Dude knows the billboard business.How much are billboards anyway? What would it set me back to have one that says Go to Hell Old Miss on every road in and out of Oxford?
State billboards featuring “Leading Our State Forward” are going up on I55 and throughout MS.
Ask Alexander Shunnarah. Dude knows the billboard business.
My wife hates any road trip we take through Alabama. Every time we pass his billboard I have to say his name. It cuts into her napping ability.
The one I saw was an Outback Bowl champion billboard. I-55 in Ridgeland. Not that it matters. Let them put up whatever they want. Who cares?
Maroon and White Football
Mississippi State PFF Grades from 56-23 loss to Alabama
Maroon and White Football
Anthony Evans III posts highest PFN WR grade of Week 5
Maroon and White Football
Standout Stats: No. 7 Alabama 56-23 No. 16 Mississippi State
Maroon and White Football
Unpacking Mississippi State's offensive unraveling against Alabama
Maroon and White Football
"Learning Moments": Mississippi State HC Jeff Lebby speaks on rough outing for QB Kamario Taylor