***** Georgia @ Kentucky Game Thread *****

kyjeff1

Heisman
Sep 8, 2012
51,585
72,700
113
We're down 9 and Pope puts Noah in? You can't be serious.
Now it's 11. We're screwed. We're serioudly going to lose to Georgia at home. I can't defend that.
 

Noledynasty2490

All-American
Jul 31, 2022
4,661
8,544
113
We legit may have to worry about making the tournament if this is a loss.
 

Noledynasty2490

The Battles's End Collective Member

The Battle's End enables FSU athletes to maximize the value of their NIL. Click Here to Sign Up

  • Like
Reactions: bbanks81

CoffeeCat

Senior
Jul 6, 2025
353
635
93
Am I the only one that hasn't said anything negative in this thread, I;ll wait until the game is over
 

Wildcat_in_DC

All-Conference
Nov 25, 2025
1,138
1,923
113
uk cant play with offensive teams. needs to play an ugly game. teams that run real offense we have no chance.
 

AJG-15

All-Conference
Apr 8, 2024
1,996
3,433
78
after time out Pope puts Noah in……

Down 11 pts to GA at home….

we didn’t have game plan…. No game adjustments, horrible substitutions, we don’t go with the hot hand Chandler and Oweh….

Pope needs to wake up …
 

Macys Socks

All-Conference
Nov 29, 2009
4,455
2,534
113
Ok it’s may fault. I thought I could watch the entire game and they would still win. I’m Discovery Channel bound so they can come back. I’m definitely ready to stop having to do this.
 

MidseasonTweak

Heisman
Mar 1, 2020
10,961
19,346
113
Mentally unstable team. We have zero ability to make a run March. Next year looks bleak with no big time recruits.

Between this and being a Cowboys fan, I might have to call ir a career on watching sports.
 

Cats4321

All-Conference
Nov 18, 2025
1,087
3,101
113
Georgia is a bad basketball team, and we are in serious trouble at home against them. Still time, but this has been terrible.
 

AJBlue

Senior
Dec 16, 2015
329
563
93
Its always always always 90 percent bout the energy and tne dogs have played at a higher level than us from us all game.
 

NociHTTP

Heisman
Mar 8, 2023
13,150
20,539
113
Pope is s going to have to start winning games at Rupp that he should win. Watching Noah wide open, and then dribbling into the paint, is not a sign that the staff is serious about getting ready for the post-season. BG and his dripping gums and piss-poor "sleepy" body language.
 

UKGrad24

All-American
Apr 2, 2024
3,060
7,644
100
He’s about the FRONT OF THE JERSEY!

He just doesn’t win in the jersey.
 

Noledynasty2490

All-American
Jul 31, 2022
4,661
8,544
113
PLAY YOUR BEST 5. I don't care what analytics or heart rate monitors or whatever the hell says, get Noah and Johnson out of there
 

Noledynasty2490

The Battles's End Collective Member

The Battle's End enables FSU athletes to maximize the value of their NIL. Click Here to Sign Up

KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Women's Basketball New WNBA mock draft has Clara Strack teaming up with Caitlin Clark
  2. 02 KSR Football NFL Draft Buzz Building for Lance Heard
  3. 03 KSR Football Shane Beamer Pleads with South Carolina Fans Ahead of Kentucky Game
  4. 04 KSR KSR Show, 9/30: Listen live from 10 a.m. to noon
  5. 05 KSR KSR Today: One step closer to a Sandstorm