Anyone else fatigued having watched mediocre basketball for the last 6 years?
I can't take another year of this if it happens next year. I'll burn the freaking village down.
Nah, we're staying.Just go away
Rupp is always a morgue. Have to be honest.Rupp is a morgue and this team is so uninspiring.
Trying to remember when that was. Hasn't happened in my lifetime.I miss the days Kentucky got the whistle. It's been a long time
Last season was fun because we played a fun style and seemed to play with joy. This year has been a real slog on and off the court.Anyone else fatigued having watched mediocre basketball for the last 6 years?
I can't take another year of this if it happens next year. I'll burn the freaking village down.
Chandler has been wide open many many times. Sometimes they pass but they never made the good pass. And Oweh has missed a wide open chandler many times.Are you watching the game? 75% of our offensive possessions has good ball movement.
Yea this is getting old. And the constant subbing. Mark lol.Anyone else fatigued having watched mediocre basketball for the last 6 years?
I can't take another year of this if it happens next year. I'll burn the freaking village down.
He’d have been on the bench with 2 fouls the first two times Moreno touched the ball.Cyril would sit on the bench in foul trouble if he played for us.
KSR Football
FEBU: The Kentucky Motto Driving the Wildcats to Defy Doubters
KSR Football
Lane Kiffin talked himself out of fourth down attempt to ice the game in loss to Kentucky
KSR Football
Will Stein dedicates Kentucky's win over LSU to the fans: 'This was for Big Blue Nation'
KSR Football
Déjà Vu? Kenny Minchey Breaks Down the Game-Winning Two-Point Play
KSR Football
Rapid Reaction: An All-Time Night as Kentucky Topples LSU in Overtime