***** Georgia @ Kentucky Game Thread *****

UKGrad24

All-American
Apr 2, 2024
3,078
7,708
100
I do like our ball movement tonight. I have to give Pope that
Not seeing it. I did on one possession. Chandler is red hot, they don’t even look for him. He’s been open all night, just stands calling for the ball. Pope just stands.
 

mash_24

Heisman
Sep 26, 2011
9,463
27,613
108
Just can’t figure Jasper out. First time in he came in good energy. Next time in back to the coasting.
 
  • Like
Reactions: gbl97
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Football KSR Staff Predictions: Kentucky vs. No. 10 LSU
  2. 02 KSR Football Recruiting Recruiting Rundown: Best Kentucky Football Guest List Ever?
  3. 03 KSR Basketball Recruiting 7-5 center Cherif Millogo arrives for surprise official visit to Kentucky
  4. 04 KSR Basketball What ESPN is saying about Kentucky MBB ahead of the 2026-27 season
  5. 05 KSR Volleyball No. 4 Kentucky VB back on track with LSU sweep