Georgia 0 Mizzu 10

Cocky99

Senior
Jan 27, 2022
576
502
93
I wish we played GA with that much heart. The game would have at least been much closer. Mizzou basically just punched UGA right back in the face and it rattled them.

Beamer needs to get the team in gear and FaST. So far has been lack luster.
 
Last edited:
  • Like
Reactions: Game...Cocks
Jan 18, 2022
1,065
628
113
Mizzou is bringing the heat almost every play. Same thing Clemson has done for years. If we are going to lose, I'd rather lose making a QB beat the blitz rather than sit back and watch him pick our secondary apart.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Game...Cocks

18IsTheMan

Heisman
Oct 1, 2014
20,899
17,785
113
I knew when they got that false start on first and goal from the 1 that they'd end up having to take a FG and that it would come back to bite them. When they got called for the false start I thought "that's the kind of thing we would do and it would end up costing us in the long run."
 
GamecockCentral

Latest

  1. 01 GamecockCentral Football Analytics Corner: Measuring South Carolina's 'intangible' issues
  2. 02 TheBigSpur Football South Carolina Football Burning Questions | Florida Week
  3. 03 GamecockCentral Football What South Carolina's offensive transfers have provided in 2026
  4. 04 TheBigSpur Football Key Players for the South Carolina Offense vs. Florida
  5. 05 GamecockCentral Football Triple threat: Vicari Swain getting shot to make impact for Gamecocks on offense