Georgia 0 Mizzu 10

Cocky99

Senior
Jan 27, 2022
576
502
93
I wish we played GA with that much heart. The game would have at least been much closer. Mizzou basically just punched UGA right back in the face and it rattled them.

Beamer needs to get the team in gear and FaST. So far has been lack luster.
 
Last edited:
  • Like
Reactions: Game...Cocks
Jan 18, 2022
1,065
628
113
Mizzou is bringing the heat almost every play. Same thing Clemson has done for years. If we are going to lose, I'd rather lose making a QB beat the blitz rather than sit back and watch him pick our secondary apart.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Game...Cocks

18IsTheMan

Heisman
Oct 1, 2014
20,833
17,740
113
I knew when they got that false start on first and goal from the 1 that they'd end up having to take a FG and that it would come back to bite them. When they got called for the false start I thought "that's the kind of thing we would do and it would end up costing us in the long run."
 
GamecockCentral

Latest

  1. 01 GamecockCentral Football 10 takeaways from South Carolina's loss to Kentucky
  2. 02 GamecockCentral Football Scott Davis: Deserve's got nothing to do with it
  3. 03 GamecockCentral Football Beyond the Box Score: 20 observations from South Carolina's overtime loss to Kentucky
  4. 04 GamecockCentral Football Thoughts on South Carolina's loss to Kentucky, themes this season
  5. 05 GamecockCentral Womens Basketball Recruiting South Carolina women's basketball: Jezelle Banks sets top three, commitment date