OSU it is.
I think he could have done better. That's a shame. I was hoping he would go to a good program. Oregon State is really awful.
I think he could have done better. That's a shame. I was hoping he would go to a good program. Oregon State is really awful.
Well, they do play like a JV team.Feels like OSU is now our JV team.
Maybe Oregon State was his “best” option...other programs might have told him to move along.
Exactly. That is where I hoped he would goLike Washington St..
Wazzu is too far into their semester.
The need bigger boobsThe cheerleaders lined up to greet him today!
![]()
The cheerleaders lined up to greet him today!
![]()
They saved those for the private greeting!The need bigger boobs
Pointed out in Sam M’s twitter comments that TG is unlikely to see a bowl game at OSU.
The need bigger boobs
Rivals Football Recruiting
Nebraska's recruiting weekend: a 4-0 record, several Rivals300 prospects coming for Maryland game
Inside Nebraska Football
Nebraska OC Dana Holgorsen & DC Rob Aurich reflect on win over Michigan State, preview Maryland
Rivals Football Recruiting
Who’s locked in — and who isn't? Easton Royal flip buzz; LSU, TCU, Ohio State, Arizona State, SMU, Houston making runs at committed prospects
Inside Nebraska Football
Rhule: Colandrea sliding, sharp words for Nwaneri & Jones, plus an early eval on Huskers’ transfer class
Inside Nebraska Football
Here’s what Nebraska coach Matt Rhule said about Dylan Raiola performance in Oregon’s win over USC