GBR Ladies

Harry Caray

All-American
Feb 28, 2002
71,091
7,366
113
The challenge was a block touch, not that it landed in. I can't watch at work, but if the players are adamant, it's usually worth a challenge.

I see, I'm watching without sound, ESPN kept showing the line and whether it was in or out. They weren't showing the touch at the net.
 

mgbreeze

All-Conference
Dec 16, 2004
10,326
4,002
113
I don't know what it is with Hord, but it seems like the timing is almost always off on her hits in the middle. Don't know if it's her or the set but its not good.
 
Inside Nebraska

Latest

  1. 01 High School Football Nebraska 5-star QB commit Trae Taylor goes off in win over Millard South
  2. 02 College Football Playoff College Football Bowl Projections Week 5: Full list of matchups, playoff predictions
  3. 03 Inside Nebraska Football Everything Matt Rhule said after Michigan State
  4. 04 Inside Nebraska Football Nebraska bests Spartans in East Lansing | PHOTO
  5. 05 Inside Nebraska Football Matt Rhule, Anthony Colandrea & more break down win over Michigan State