GBR Ladies

Harry Caray

All-American
Feb 28, 2002
71,091
7,366
113
The challenge was a block touch, not that it landed in. I can't watch at work, but if the players are adamant, it's usually worth a challenge.

I see, I'm watching without sound, ESPN kept showing the line and whether it was in or out. They weren't showing the touch at the net.
 

mgbreeze

All-Conference
Dec 16, 2004
10,326
4,003
113
I don't know what it is with Hord, but it seems like the timing is almost always off on her hits in the middle. Don't know if it's her or the set but its not good.
 
Inside Nebraska

Latest

  1. 01 Inside Nebraska Football Rhule: Colandrea sliding, sharp words for Nwaneri & Jones, plus an early eval on Huskers’ transfer class
  2. 02 Inside Nebraska Football Here’s what Nebraska coach Matt Rhule said about Dylan Raiola performance in Oregon’s win over USC
  3. 03 Inside Nebraska Football Injury updates for Jamal Rule & Jacory Barney? Not yet, says Matt Rhule, and he explains why
  4. 04 Inside Nebraska Football Nebraska-Indiana kickoff time, TV info announced
  5. 05 Inside Nebraska Football Nebraska HC Matt Rhule previews Maryland at game week press conference