This alligator was found in Little Eagle Lake in Humphreys Co, MS. He weighed between 850-900 pounds and was 14 feet long. He was estimated to be over 50 years old.
sack07 said:I went fishing with 3 friends about a month ago out at the refuge and I walked right up on a 9 or 10 footer.. He just turned his head and opened wide.. didnt run off or anything. scared the **** out of me forsure. I took a few pictures I'll have to find them.. I got about 5 feet from the sucker.</p>
Rivals Basketball Recruiting
5-star AJ Williams details his official visits and where things stand with UNC, BYU & Arkansas as the early signing period nears
Maroon and White
Mississippi State Bye Week Checklist: What Needs Work?
Maroon and White Football
Mississippi State Bye Week Watchlist
Maroon and White
Mississippi State Basketball tipoff times finalized
Rivals Basketball Recruiting
Mississippi State, Maryland & UCF talking visits with 4-star forward K'Nard Callendar