He’s played very well this yearBraswell is our best corner
He’s played very well this yearBraswell is our best corner
Are you watching BuffaloNone of our QBs do. Maybe Snyder a little but he thinks a guy with three defenders around him is open.
We're just setting up another play later in the game, where we'll actually try to scoreS T R A T E G Y. ; )
Are you watching Buffalo
He’s not ideal for a slowly developed screen pass so wasn’t targetedI guess Gleeson forgot Ryan was on the team. Terrific receiver never really utilized.
6th year Noah didn't even see the blitz coming ooof
Nah.Oh well, hopefully we’ll capitalize on one of these 3 and outs before they do
At least there's plenty of air.And it was lonely.
Because it was a small hole.Why are we using our smallest back to run up the gut?
Great, now I‘m craving a Wendy’s Pretzel Bacon Cheeseburger.
Why do we call a timeout on an Indiana punt?
I had one last night... Do it!I’ve been holding off on getting one for weeks.
Just seems too indulgent every time I look at the menu.
Are we not going for points???
On3 Football
Senate passes Protect College Sports Act, sends bill to House
The Knight Report Football
Everything Curt Cignetti said ahead of the Indiana / Rutgers game
The Knight Report
Early Recruit Visitor list for Rutgers Football versus Indiana
On3 Football
College Football Hot Seat: USA Today identifies coaches facing mounting pressure
The Knight Report Football
ESPN FPI projects Rutgers Football's 2026 schedule - Week Four