Thank you.Since I don't see one yet.
Sanders going to get carries today.Wow. Just, wow. This is the dominant team we've been waiting to see. Maybe this takes a little pressure off of sellers to feel like he has to do everything and force those turnovers
That option on 3rd and 8 I was ok with, announcer said it also. Defense is dominating, keep giving OU short fields.Looks like we're going through our script - no matter what!
Sounds silly but run some clock
We need to shorten the game.That option on 3rd and 8 I was ok with, announcer said it also. Defense is dominating, keep giving OU short fields.
Maybe just swap for a few yearsWell, either Venables or Beamer should get fired after this game.
Yeah I still refuse to have hope! 21-0…..Im convinced OU will find 22 points. We have to score moreGamecocks 3 and out.
Hope we aren't slowing down
My worries exactly.Gamecocks 3 and out.
Hope we aren't slowing do
GamecockCentral Football
Wednesdays with Wes: This doesn't feel like a Stoops Kentucky team
GamecockCentral Football
FAIREY CHEVROLET Drive to Game Five: Everything you need to know ahead of South Carolina-Kentucky
GamecockCentral Football
Latest on South Carolina DL injuries from Wednesday's availability report
GamecockCentral Football
Everything Kendal Briles said ahead of South Carolina's matchup with Kentucky
TheBigSpur Football
Gamecocks need to stop letting things Snowball