Thank you.Since I don't see one yet.
Sanders going to get carries today.Wow. Just, wow. This is the dominant team we've been waiting to see. Maybe this takes a little pressure off of sellers to feel like he has to do everything and force those turnovers
That option on 3rd and 8 I was ok with, announcer said it also. Defense is dominating, keep giving OU short fields.Looks like we're going through our script - no matter what!
Sounds silly but run some clock
We need to shorten the game.That option on 3rd and 8 I was ok with, announcer said it also. Defense is dominating, keep giving OU short fields.
Maybe just swap for a few yearsWell, either Venables or Beamer should get fired after this game.
Yeah I still refuse to have hope! 21-0…..Im convinced OU will find 22 points. We have to score moreGamecocks 3 and out.
Hope we aren't slowing down
My worries exactly.Gamecocks 3 and out.
Hope we aren't slowing do
GamecockCentral Baseball
Gamecocks in Minor League Baseball: 2026 season recap
GamecockCentral Football
A statistical audit of South Carolina's defense through four games: What's gone right, and what's gone wrong for the Gamecock defense?
GamecockCentral Football Recruiting
Star power: South Carolina football vs. Kentucky
GamecockCentral Football
More insight from Shane Beamer on Dylan Stewart's future at South Carolina
GamecockCentral Football
Everything Shane Beamer said ahead of the Gamecocks' matchup vs. Kentucky