GAME WEEK THREAD

Erial_Lion

All-American
Nov 1, 2021
4,266
5,063
113
I am especially interested in the PSU offense. See what coach does with the players and how he uses them along with formations. Hopefully much different than Yurcich.
Same here. I think we underperformed with the talent we had last year. I’ve told @Grant Green that I rarely originate any college football plays, but I am on Nick Singleton to rush for 120+ yards today at +950. Think he can break a big one or two if we can get him in space.
 

Grant Green

All-American
Jan 21, 2004
4,025
5,532
113
Same here. I think we underperformed with the talent we had last year. I’ve told @Grant Green that I rarely originate any college football plays, but I am on Nick Singleton to rush for 120+ yards today at +950. Think he can break a big one or two if we can get him in space.
Wow interesting bet and nice odds. He's certainly seems due for some positive regression after last season. Rooting for you.
 

Grant Green

All-American
Jan 21, 2004
4,025
5,532
113
Same here. I think we underperformed with the talent we had last year. I’ve told @Grant Green that I rarely originate any college football plays, but I am on Nick Singleton to rush for 120+ yards today at +950. Think he can break a big one or two if we can get him in space.
Dude! So close to busting it! 6 more yards.
 

1995PSUGrad

All-Conference
Nov 16, 2019
831
1,243
93
Same here. I think we underperformed with the talent we had last year. I’ve told @Grant Green that I rarely originate any college football plays, but I am on Nick Singleton to rush for 120+ yards today at +950. Think he can break a big one or two if we can get him in space.
It's going to be close. He may not get any more carries and right now he has 114 yards. How much did you wager?
 
BWI

Latest

  1. 01 BWI Football Can a Penn State offensive lineman getting healthier help unlock the Penn State offense? It's something to watch
  2. 02 BWI Football Matt Campbell: Penn State ‘not going to waver’ after back-to-back losses
  3. 03 BWI Recruiting Stat Recap: How have Penn State's 2027 commits performed halfway through their senior seasons?
  4. 04 BWI Football What did we learn from USC coach Lincoln Riley during his first Penn State week news conference? See top takeaways here
  5. 05 BWI Football Everything Penn State coach Matt Campbell said to kick off USC week