Same here. I think we underperformed with the talent we had last year. I’ve told @Grant Green that I rarely originate any college football plays, but I am on Nick Singleton to rush for 120+ yards today at +950. Think he can break a big one or two if we can get him in space.I am especially interested in the PSU offense. See what coach does with the players and how he uses them along with formations. Hopefully much different than Yurcich.
Wow interesting bet and nice odds. He's certainly seems due for some positive regression after last season. Rooting for you.Same here. I think we underperformed with the talent we had last year. I’ve told @Grant Green that I rarely originate any college football plays, but I am on Nick Singleton to rush for 120+ yards today at +950. Think he can break a big one or two if we can get him in space.
Dude! So close to busting it! 6 more yards.Same here. I think we underperformed with the talent we had last year. I’ve told @Grant Green that I rarely originate any college football plays, but I am on Nick Singleton to rush for 120+ yards today at +950. Think he can break a big one or two if we can get him in space.
I think he is done though... back-ups are in.Dude! So close to busting it! 6 more yards.
Yeah, bummer, but that was a great bet at +950.I think he is done though... back-ups are in.
It's going to be close. He may not get any more carries and right now he has 114 yards. How much did you wager?Same here. I think we underperformed with the talent we had last year. I’ve told @Grant Green that I rarely originate any college football plays, but I am on Nick Singleton to rush for 120+ yards today at +950. Think he can break a big one or two if we can get him in space.
250It's going to be close. He may not get any more carries and right now he has 114 yards. How much did you wager?
That's just a bad beat. barely got caught from behind on that last run...250
not happening…but I’d play it again tomorrow
Season? I live in NC. We have two seasons: basketball and other.Y’all excited about the season yet?
BWI Recruiting
By The Numbers: How Penn State's 2026 White Out recruiting list stacks up to previous years
BWI Football
Cooper, Penn State defense strive to bounce back from "embarassing" showing
BWI Football
Matt Campbell: Penn State has failed to play ‘in rhythm’ for six quarters
BWI Football
Can a Penn State offensive lineman getting healthier help unlock the Penn State offense? It's something to watch
BWI Football
Matt Campbell: Penn State ‘not going to waver’ after back-to-back losses