Game thread-

IUfanBorden

Heisman
Dec 11, 2011
53,775
52,300
0
Ware is absolutely awful defensively.....At least off the bounce.

Theiro with a big shot. Gotta play that dude, man.
 

Farsight

All-American
Nov 27, 2011
4,609
6,038
0
Didn't think Ware had it in him to have that take to the rim. Might be once in a blue moon. Maybe that will wake his a$$ up
 

kyjeff1

Heisman
Sep 8, 2012
51,592
72,706
113
They are scoring too easily on Ware.

Come on Cal, put your best scoring lineup on the floor.

Oscar
Wallace
Reeves
Thiero
Livingston
 
  • Like
Reactions: kywildcat41086

TheDude73

Heisman
Jan 7, 2006
24,326
24,111
113
On that little replay thing I noticed the entire section reserved for UK fans was empty.

Why am I not surprised?
 

IUfanBorden

Heisman
Dec 11, 2011
53,775
52,300
0
Yeah I fell ya, I’m going to go my whole time in college I graduated in December and probably not see a tournament win so I’m depressed
Wow.....

I mean it could be worse----I've went my my entire ADULT life, not seeing Indiana win a title. Now I did see them win 2 titles as a kid: 81 and 87.

Not sure what is going on here? I expected this team to be MUCH better.
 
  • Like
Reactions: DaDirtyLeb69

Blue Wildcat

Heisman
Oct 10, 2008
5,728
10,144
0
Why any kid would want to come and play for Cal is beyond me. Nothing we do translates to good basketball..college or NBA
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Basketball KSR Live Blog: 2026 Kentucky Basketball Pro Day
  2. 02 KSR Football 'It’s Thin': Will Stein hints at bad news on Kentucky's injury front
  3. 03 KSR Basketball KSR's three questions entering Kentucky Basketball Pro Day
  4. 04 KSR Football Kentucky Looking to Crack Third Down Conundrum
  5. 05 KSR Football Get ready for LSU with Will Stein's weekly press conference