**Game Thread**

BBUK_anon

Hall of Famer
May 26, 2005
52,358
124,843
0
Come on UK, beat this Arkansas team!!!




Yeah, I know I guess, but I smell barbecued PORK!!!

SOOHEY!!!

 

CatOfDaVille

All-American
Mar 30, 2007
6,173
8,106
0
Hopefully we get an NCAA draw of teams who can't shoot or score. This team can win it all. Alabama is embarrassing on offense. It's basically Sexton (or someone else) drive right at guys and run them over.

Our D has a lot to do with it. We are dialed in on that end of the court.
 

LineSkiCat14

Heisman
Aug 5, 2015
39,709
62,617
113
What is it with ESPN showing Kentucky grandmas? Christ show the student section like every other damn school. I dont want to see ANY of your mothers.. That's for sure.
 
  • Like
Reactions: blubo
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Football Kentucky Stat Superlatives: The Good and Bad Through 5 Weeks
  2. 02 KSR Basketball Your Chance to Purchase Kentucky Basketball Single-Game Tickets is Near
  3. 03 KSR Football CJ Baxter's timely block on Kentucky's 2-point conversion 'was the deciding factor'
  4. 04 KSR Football KSR Exorcises Beamer Demons on South Carolina Road Trip
  5. 05 KSR Football The Nic Anderson Revenge Tour starts this week vs. LSU