**Game Thread**

BBUK_anon

Hall of Famer
May 26, 2005
52,358
124,843
0
Come on UK, beat this Arkansas team!!!




Yeah, I know I guess, but I smell barbecued PORK!!!

SOOHEY!!!

 

CatOfDaVille

All-American
Mar 30, 2007
6,173
8,106
0
Hopefully we get an NCAA draw of teams who can't shoot or score. This team can win it all. Alabama is embarrassing on offense. It's basically Sexton (or someone else) drive right at guys and run them over.

Our D has a lot to do with it. We are dialed in on that end of the court.
 

LineSkiCat14

Heisman
Aug 5, 2015
39,707
62,613
113
What is it with ESPN showing Kentucky grandmas? Christ show the student section like every other damn school. I dont want to see ANY of your mothers.. That's for sure.
 
  • Like
Reactions: blubo
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Football The Nic Anderson Revenge Tour starts this week vs. LSU
  2. 02 KSR Podcasts KSR Football Podcast: Dreaming Big After Comeback Win at South Carolina
  3. 03 KSR Football Will Stein talks about the Power K's return, future plans for the throwback look
  4. 04 KSR Women's Basketball Kenny Brooks provides injury updates on Ayanna Patterson, Dominika Paurová
  5. 05 KSR Baseball Kentucky drops fall ball exhibition to Cincinnati