*****Game Thread UK vs UGA******

MonsterMash79

All-Conference
Apr 12, 2024
1,320
2,060
113
Game.. UK didn’t come to play, getting punked lol! I’d bench Robinson too, he don’t wanna compete and it’s written ALL over him..
 

Jamal Mercer

Heisman
Feb 7, 2008
10,805
23,537
0
Some of the worst turnovers I’ve seen.

Some of the worst effort I’ve seen.

Some of the worst shot selection I’ve seen.

And I’m sorry, Georgia isn’t good. First time watching them play, and they look like ***.
 
  • Like
Reactions: truckbrandon

katwest

Heisman
Feb 16, 2003
40,094
14,222
113
Robinson has shot several air balls, maybe he needs to sit a little. If Butler is going to be our only offense, we will lose this game.
 

Warf2012

All-Conference
Feb 13, 2024
640
1,206
0
Robinson is the clear weakest link in the rotation. I’d seriously bench him and start Brea. He’s what’s keeping us from being a title favorite. Can’t help but think how great we’d be had Pope prioritized Lanier over his boy Robinson.
 

UKDC80

All-Conference
Jan 15, 2013
5,133
1,285
65
Ok JR needs to see the bench so he can stop hyperventilating while he’s on the floor.
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Cats in the NFL BBNFL Week 4: Wan'Dale Robinson and Chris Rodriguez find the end zone (again)
  2. 02 KSR Basketball KSR's top takeaways from Kentucky Basketball Pro Day 2026
  3. 03 KSR Women's Basketball Kentucky WBB has a versatile trio of 6-foot-5 Wildcats: 'We call them our 6-5s'
  4. 04 KSR Football Kentucky is very familiar with LSU QB Sam Leavitt
  5. 05 KSR 11 Personnel, No Huddle! LSU Preview with Shea Dixon