2nd half effort IK, but first half of games not.I hate people talk bad about our effort.
If anything this team battles till the end
I tend to think that this team is a bit high variance due to our combo of explosive offense and middling defense.I hate people talk bad about our effort.
If anything this team battles till the end
Jaxson effin robinson.Who’s not on the floor?
There’s been a lot of them.That’s a flop
My broadcast must be slow. Either that or you are a propheticThennnnn we foul on a 3.
I've not seen anyone called for a flop since the rule was implemented.Are flops not enforced anymore? That’s about 4 tonight.
Did we though?Thennnnn we foul on a 3.
KSR Football
Kentucky Finally Unlocks Mobile Minchey
KSR Basketball
Summer College Basketball games could soon be a reality
KSR Women's Basketball
We have tipoff times for Kentucky WBB matchups against Louisville, Virginia
KSR Football
Lane Kiffin appears to have posted fake Kenny Minchey quote in LSU facility ahead of Kentucky game
KSR
KSR Show, 10/7: Ask Anything Wednesday, Pro Day, LSU prep, and more