Quote where I said those things. I'll wait.Cry some more....
No. Giving up by saying "we're gonna lose because someone banked in a 3..." or "we're gonna lose because so and so ...."
Just fkn cheer for your team and stop whining
With 1.6 seconds on the shot clock and the man laying on his back in the floor. Dumb .Robinson forced a jump ball!! Baby steps
Careful, some on here don't like when you call out the 7ft baby.Carr has the strength of a 4 month old baby.
And we get called for a moving screen within the first 5 minutes.Every team we play against sets moving screens with their guy moving towards the basket. In many cases, they wrap their arms around our defender. The officials are not calling that. Since that's the case, I think we should go to a zone d
Quote where I said those things. I'll wait.
KSR
KSR Today: The Power K is BACK!
KSR Football
LOOK: Kentucky unveils the Power K Uniforms
KSR Basketball
UK Pro Day was a 'really, really positive day' for Kentucky basketball
KSR Basketball
KSR's top takeaways from Kentucky Basketball Pro Day 2026
KSR Cats in the NFL
BBNFL Week 4: Wan'Dale Robinson and Chris Rodriguez find the end zone (again)