This is like watching Littlepage teams. Boy we stink. Lost to the worst, I mean 2nd worst team in Div 1.Lafayette coach schooled Pike
And their big guy. Wish we could get a guy like that instead of Reiber and AgeeGot beat by a guy named Leo O’Boyle.
Nuf said.
Say goodbye to that artificial sell-out streak
NCAA???? Hahahah CBI if they r lucky. The regression of Ron and Geo is what’s worse cause all these stupid videos of “let’s run it back” all that to go 7-24. I mean, give me the wins right now, you can’t with a straight face say any game left on their schedule is a win. I can’t believe this. I can cause it’s Rutgers but I can’t cause I watched with my own eyes us play in the NCAA tournament last year. But I can cause, well, it’s Rutgers.u just cant lose this game and expect to make the ncaa tournament LOL
On3 Football
ESPN updates FPI rankings for each Big Ten football team after Week 4
The Knight Report
Anthony Knox wants Iowa at Jersey Mike's Arena
The Knight Report
Projected Rutgers Football depth chart versus Indiana
The Knight Report
The Knight Report - Ask The Experts Chat: September 30th Edition
On3 Football
How to Watch College Football: TV schedule, start times, streaming info for Week 5 games