This is like watching Littlepage teams. Boy we stink. Lost to the worst, I mean 2nd worst team in Div 1.Lafayette coach schooled Pike
And their big guy. Wish we could get a guy like that instead of Reiber and AgeeGot beat by a guy named Leo O’Boyle.
Nuf said.
Say goodbye to that artificial sell-out streak
NCAA???? Hahahah CBI if they r lucky. The regression of Ron and Geo is what’s worse cause all these stupid videos of “let’s run it back” all that to go 7-24. I mean, give me the wins right now, you can’t with a straight face say any game left on their schedule is a win. I can’t believe this. I can cause it’s Rutgers but I can’t cause I watched with my own eyes us play in the NCAA tournament last year. But I can cause, well, it’s Rutgers.u just cant lose this game and expect to make the ncaa tournament LOL
On3 Football
College sports bill facing pressure in the House: 'We won’t pass language to blow up the ACC'
The Knight Report Football
Behind Enemy Lines: An inside look at the Indiana Hoosiers
On3 Football
Inside college football’s looming contract fight: Why player buyouts are about to take center stage
The Knight Report
Rutgers Football Wednesday Injury Report: Latest Updates ahead of the Indiana game
The Knight Report
Which Rutgers Basketball players will attend Big Ten Media Days?