GAME THREAD - Rutgers vs #16 OSU

NYSportsFan

All-Conference
Dec 23, 2004
2,047
1,059
0
I have no words. None. Can’t wait for BAC’s recap. And BAC, if I may, it should be titled as Game 23 - “Frustratingly Scintillating - this is RU Hoops” I don’t know what this team is, Jekyll and Hyde would like a word, but man. I’m like out of breath. Anyone else insanely happy yet incredibly mad at 14-9? This team could easily be a top 5 seed in the tourney, yet also could be in the CBI. Hahah. Unreal. RRRRRRRRRR
 

RedTeamUpstream94

All-American
Jan 15, 2021
3,493
6,546
113
hummel is terrific
Fwiw Hummel was 100% fine tonight. I had no issue with him at all. He was actually good

but there was that one game (forget which) where he was off the charts annoying. Just bad takes all night. Trying waaaaay too hard with bad attempts at strange catch phrases. Maybe he was off his game that night, like waaaay off his game. I was hardly the only to notice
 

ClassOf02v.2

Heisman
Sep 30, 2010
13,953
15,549
103
Fwiw Hummel was 100% fine tonight. I had no issue with him at all. He was actually good

but there was that one game (forget which) where he was off the charts annoying. Just bad takes all night. Trying waaaaay too hard with bad attempts at strange catch phrases. Maybe he was off his game that night, like waaaay off his game. I was hardly the only to notice
It was the Michigan game at the RAC. He slobbered all over Michigan all game.
 

knight82

All-American
Nov 4, 2002
8,597
9,314
113
Fwiw Hummel was 100% fine tonight. I had no issue with him at all. He was actually good

but there was that one game (forget which) where he was off the charts annoying. Just bad takes all night. Trying waaaaay too hard with bad attempts at strange catch phrases. Maybe he was off his game that night, like waaaay off his game. I was hardly the only to notice
Michigan game
 

bethlehemfan

Heisman
Sep 6, 2003
15,332
16,802
113
Fwiw Hummel was 100% fine tonight. I had no issue with him at all. He was actually good

but there was that one game (forget which) where he was off the charts annoying. Just bad takes all night. Trying waaaaay too hard with bad attempts at strange catch phrases. Maybe he was off his game that night, like waaaay off his game. I was hardly the only to notice
Agree completely
 
The Knight Report

Latest

  1. 01 The Knight Report Rutgers Football HC Greg Schiano talks Indiana game week
  2. 02 The Knight Report How former Rutgers Football players performed in the NFL's Week Three
  3. 03 The Knight Report Football College Football 27 Sim - Rutgers Football versus Indiana Hoosiers
  4. 04 On3 Football Senate passes Protect College Sports Act, sends bill to House
  5. 05 The Knight Report Football Everything Curt Cignetti said ahead of the Indiana / Rutgers game