Un freakin believable. They were DEAD in the water.
Welp. Exactly this. Wanted it bad but wasn’t so sure.Miss, no foul called, rebound and win
You are one lucky dude.Thank god lol
my heart skipped a beat waiting for ref to call Geo on the 3-ball foulHope the refs stay out of it here.
LolPike’s best team ever.
Replay looked like a good no call. tOSU guy tried to flop for the foul.Wowwwww.... lot of contact on that 3 from Geo
Love the no call
Questionable play call
Fwiw Hummel was 100% fine tonight. I had no issue with him at all. He was actually goodhummel is terrific
It was the Michigan game at the RAC. He slobbered all over Michigan all game.Fwiw Hummel was 100% fine tonight. I had no issue with him at all. He was actually good
but there was that one game (forget which) where he was off the charts annoying. Just bad takes all night. Trying waaaaay too hard with bad attempts at strange catch phrases. Maybe he was off his game that night, like waaaay off his game. I was hardly the only to notice
Michigan gameFwiw Hummel was 100% fine tonight. I had no issue with him at all. He was actually good
but there was that one game (forget which) where he was off the charts annoying. Just bad takes all night. Trying waaaaay too hard with bad attempts at strange catch phrases. Maybe he was off his game that night, like waaaay off his game. I was hardly the only to notice
Agree completelyFwiw Hummel was 100% fine tonight. I had no issue with him at all. He was actually good
but there was that one game (forget which) where he was off the charts annoying. Just bad takes all night. Trying waaaaay too hard with bad attempts at strange catch phrases. Maybe he was off his game that night, like waaaay off his game. I was hardly the only to notice
WE WILL EXACT OUR REVENGE ON Q4WE WANT RIDER
The Knight Report
Early Recruit Visitor list for Rutgers Football versus Indiana
The Knight Report Football
ESPN FPI projects Rutgers Football's 2026 schedule - Week Four
The Knight Report
Rutgers vs Indiana odds: Point spread released on Scarlet Knights, Hoosiers
The Knight Report Football
Every throw from Rutgers Football QB Dylan Lonergan versus Howard
The Knight Report
Rutgers Football PFF Grades + Snap Counts versus Howard