GAME THREAD - Rutgers vs #16 OSU

bac2therac

Hall of Famer
Jul 30, 2001
251,362
180,628
113
I can only check the score on Yahoo, but I haven't seen a lead larger than 3 points so far. It sounds like an old-fashioned barn burner. I hope the RAC crowd is enjoying it and doing its utmost to spur on the team.

Has either team made a run yet?

7-0 run just now by OSU
 

bac2therac

Hall of Famer
Jul 30, 2001
251,362
180,628
113
70 was magic number for me..unfortunately OSU picked up the tempo...we really need stops
 
The Knight Report

Latest

  1. 01 The Knight Report Football Everything Curt Cignetti said ahead of the Indiana / Rutgers game
  2. 02 The Knight Report Early Recruit Visitor list for Rutgers Football versus Indiana
  3. 03 On3 Football College Football Hot Seat: USA Today identifies coaches facing mounting pressure
  4. 04 The Knight Report Football ESPN FPI projects Rutgers Football's 2026 schedule - Week Four
  5. 05 The Knight Report Rutgers vs Indiana odds: Point spread released on Scarlet Knights, Hoosiers