GAME THREAD - Rutgers vs #16 OSU

bac2therac

Hall of Famer
Jul 30, 2001
251,366
180,633
113
I can only check the score on Yahoo, but I haven't seen a lead larger than 3 points so far. It sounds like an old-fashioned barn burner. I hope the RAC crowd is enjoying it and doing its utmost to spur on the team.

Has either team made a run yet?

7-0 run just now by OSU
 

bac2therac

Hall of Famer
Jul 30, 2001
251,366
180,633
113
70 was magic number for me..unfortunately OSU picked up the tempo...we really need stops
 
The Knight Report

Latest

  1. 01 The Knight Report Four-Star Forward Brandon Woodard commits to Rutgers Basketball
  2. 02 The Knight Report Rutgers Wrestling's Newest Star Anthony Knox Addresses His Past and Looks Ahead
  3. 03 The Knight Report Full 2026-27 Rutgers Wrestling Schedule Released
  4. 04 The Knight Report Rutgers Football HC Greg Schiano talks Indiana game week
  5. 05 The Knight Report How former Rutgers Football players performed in the NFL's Week Three