GAME THREAD - Rutgers vs #16 OSU

RUsojo

Heisman
Dec 17, 2010
29,979
29,352
113
Pike says he can’t wait. Hopefully Ohio st stupidly tries to post Key on him
 

Scangg

Heisman
Mar 19, 2016
25,455
49,387
113
That’s normal from him. I bet hes near tops in country in average 3 distance find it somewhere
Ron is off Geo is on and Geo is turning down the same shot that Ron is taking. Can't be forcing deep 3's when you aren't shooting well
 

bac2therac

Hall of Famer
Jul 30, 2001
251,365
180,631
113
Almost a fight in my section because ******* ru student athletes wouldnt move from partition blocking everyones view
 

ecojew

All-Conference
Feb 1, 2006
9,767
2,271
0
What a game
I can only check the score on Yahoo, but I haven't seen a lead larger than 3 points so far. It sounds like an old-fashioned barn burner. I hope the RAC crowd is enjoying it and doing its utmost to spur on the team.

Has either team made a run yet?
 

ClassOf02v.2

Heisman
Sep 30, 2010
13,953
15,549
103
I can only check the score on Yahoo, but I haven't seen a lead larger than 3 points so far. It sounds like an old-fashioned barn burner. I hope the RAC crowd is enjoying it and doing its utmost to spur on the team.
Both teams have had a lead of 4, that’s been the largest margin. There have been something like 930284923750 lead changes.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Scangg
The Knight Report

Latest

  1. 01 The Knight Report How former Rutgers Football players performed in the NFL's Week Three
  2. 02 The Knight Report Football College Football 27 Sim - Rutgers Football versus Indiana Hoosiers
  3. 03 On3 Football Senate passes Protect College Sports Act, sends bill to House
  4. 04 The Knight Report Football Everything Curt Cignetti said ahead of the Indiana / Rutgers game
  5. 05 The Knight Report Early Recruit Visitor list for Rutgers Football versus Indiana