GAME THREAD - Rutgers vs #16 OSU

RUsojo

Heisman
Dec 17, 2010
29,980
29,353
113
Pike says he can’t wait. Hopefully Ohio st stupidly tries to post Key on him
 

Scangg

Heisman
Mar 19, 2016
25,455
49,387
113
That’s normal from him. I bet hes near tops in country in average 3 distance find it somewhere
Ron is off Geo is on and Geo is turning down the same shot that Ron is taking. Can't be forcing deep 3's when you aren't shooting well
 

bac2therac

Hall of Famer
Jul 30, 2001
251,379
180,636
113
Almost a fight in my section because ******* ru student athletes wouldnt move from partition blocking everyones view
 

ecojew

All-Conference
Feb 1, 2006
9,767
2,271
0
What a game
I can only check the score on Yahoo, but I haven't seen a lead larger than 3 points so far. It sounds like an old-fashioned barn burner. I hope the RAC crowd is enjoying it and doing its utmost to spur on the team.

Has either team made a run yet?
 

ClassOf02v.2

Heisman
Sep 30, 2010
13,955
15,552
103
I can only check the score on Yahoo, but I haven't seen a lead larger than 3 points so far. It sounds like an old-fashioned barn burner. I hope the RAC crowd is enjoying it and doing its utmost to spur on the team.
Both teams have had a lead of 4, that’s been the largest margin. There have been something like 930284923750 lead changes.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Scangg
The Knight Report

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football How to Watch College Football: TV schedule, start times, streaming info for Week 5 games
  2. 02 The Knight Report Greg Schiano Presser Recap + Early Thoughts on Indiana - TKR Pod
  3. 03 The Knight Report Four-Star Forward Brandon Woodard commits to Rutgers Basketball
  4. 04 The Knight Report Rutgers Wrestling's Newest Star Anthony Knox Addresses His Past and Looks Ahead
  5. 05 The Knight Report Full 2026-27 Rutgers Wrestling Schedule Released