CRAP tackling. I guess I’ll give it to Adeyi being gassed, I didn’t think our D would hold out till the last play.
Yeah, with a stop I wonder if IU would’ve gone for it on 4th or tried the FG.******* **** **** ****, it would have been so much fun to see the D make that hit and for Aidan to get one last chance for glory
#27 needs way more carries.So much for our three great running backs total of 36 yards total
They’d have been wise to go for it. If we’d wrapped Beebe we’d have the TFL and a great chance to stop em.Yeah, with a stop I wonder if IU would’ve gone for it on 4th or tried the FG.
Wildcat Report
Notebook: Braun hypes up 'best stadium in football' ahead of new Ryan Field opener
Wildcat Report
Recruit Roundup: Buirley leads Big Walnut to win in OT thriller, Cason snags pick six
Wildcat Report
The 3-2-1 after Northwestern's loss to Indiana
On3 Football
Top 10 games for Week 5 of the college football season
Wildcat Report
Northwestern vs. Indiana PFF Snap Counts Analysis