Hump would rather make big money in his home countryYou think Richards is better than Hump?
Sounds like he doesn't want to play.I know it sounds like a broken record but if JV is , and has been practicing , Why in the world would we not give him 3-4 min a half ? I sure don't get it .
Appeared to be dressed. I may have been mistaken. Maybe Cal will address this in postgame interview.Is he dressed on the bench?
I don’t think he wants to play.I know it sounds like a broken record but if JV is , and has been practicing , Why in the world would we not give him 3-4 min a half ? I sure don't get it .
I wonder if by being a woman it's easier for me to tune out a man like Vitale. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Most consistent player on the team.Gabriel with another hustle play.
I don’t think he wants to play.
I don’t think he wants to play.
KSR Football
'It’s Thin': Will Stein hints at bad news on Kentucky's injury front
KSR Basketball
KSR's three questions entering Kentucky Basketball Pro Day
KSR Football
Kentucky Looking to Crack Third Down Conundrum
KSR Football
Get ready for LSU with Will Stein's weekly press conference
KSR Football
Will Stein loves the Power K, but knows it won't beat LSU