Game Thread....go with it Go UK

JasonS.

All-American
Moderator
Oct 10, 2001
41,920
7,388
66
Two pretty good finishes to two bad halves!

START THE BUS
 

ZakkW

All-Conference
May 22, 2002
4,685
4,930
113
Lol, need one stop there and game is over. Instead they nail a 3
 
Dec 12, 2007
68,157
14,860
0
I just thought back to that game in 2010 when Wall blocked that guy's shot to end the game. What was his name? Great player.
 

clew84

All-Conference
Dec 1, 2007
3,311
1,406
66
If he doesn’t play Cal gets to brag later that he didn’t play JV because he didn’t want to hurt his chances at the draft.​
 
Dec 12, 2007
68,157
14,860
0
I don’t think he wants to play.

I was extremely tolerant of the Diallo situation and defended him the whole way. And I LOVE Vanderbilt, but if the refuses to play and then goes pro, I will never speak his name again. Unless it's in vain.
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR 11 Personnel, No Huddle! LSU Preview with Shea Dixon
  2. 02 KSR Basketball KSR Live Blog: 2026 Kentucky Basketball Pro Day
  3. 03 KSR Football 'It’s Thin': Will Stein hints at bad news on Kentucky's injury front
  4. 04 KSR Basketball KSR's three questions entering Kentucky Basketball Pro Day
  5. 05 KSR Football Kentucky Looking to Crack Third Down Conundrum