*****Game Thread Gators vs Cats******

HenryMuto

Heisman
Mar 31, 2012
20,686
13,979
113
I had to go get some food so with us sputtering down 26-18 I felt like that was a good time and I come back and it was 40-38 Kentucky. At least I caught that end run to end the half but damn missed a great part of the game this damn 11 AM ET start has thrown off my entire normal day
 

TortElvisII

Heisman
May 7, 2010
51,700
96,942
66
Lamont!!!!
redd foxx comedy GIF
 

Atrain7732

All-American
Dec 11, 2009
3,806
7,103
65
Terrible foul call on Garrison there. Let them play all half then call that junk
 
Last edited:
  • Like
Reactions: mdlUK.1

mcwildcats04

Heisman
Jul 19, 2003
9,226
12,886
93
What a swing of emotions in one half! I'm glad I refrained from posting early. LOL Way to go Butler!
 

HenryMuto

Heisman
Mar 31, 2012
20,686
13,979
113
Jesus I just seen I missed most of a 16-0 run to go from down 15-26 to up 31-26 will need to watch that on replay if we win.
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Football Kentucky is bringing back the chrome domes at South Carolina
  2. 02 KSR Basketball Sources Say talks injuries, roster and staff updates, Big Blue Madness and MORE from UK Media Day!
  3. 03 KSR Podcasts 11 Personnel: Kentucky Swing Game at South Carolina
  4. 04 KSR Football Why Will Stein tries to keep his emotions in check on Saturdays
  5. 05 KSR Basketball Florida's Denzel Aberdeen is eligible to play a fifth season of college basketball