Jaxon becoming Goose.
Biggest worry now is getting through the handshake line
That is exactly why I don’t trust him and am not in favor of him getting more minutes. The more minutes he plays it eventually becomes all about him.I’m sorry but Pope should yank 77. That was ********. 3 straight possessions just hoisting 3d outside the offense. Trying to get his. Nah.
Wow 7 players in double figures…. That’s freaking amazing!!!! One point away from an 8th player…
Look at the boxscore and the players in double digits.
Damn that’s wild haha105 points and only hit 27% from 3.![]()
hahaha that was just so weird. I mean first five games it was like just dribble it out at the end.
Last game, we had that one shot when we didn't need to and now this game Kerr goes full blown Steph Curry mode and starts jacking shots up lol.
Ll
Wonder what the record is for guys in double digits. We had 7 tonight and Kerry had 9 points...nearly positive it had to do with that. No other reason he would have been doing that.
I think Kerr was trying to get eight players and double figures.
Amen brother Amen!!!!I love this team so much. I haven't enjoyed Kentucky basketball this much for a long time.
He could have drove.I don't mind it then lol
Embarrassing game!
I know, I FR enjoyed last year’s team a lot, but the defense and Cal made it not as fun as it could have been. Not to mention the usual Cal collapse.I love this team so much. I haven't enjoyed Kentucky basketball this much for a long time.
I know, I FR enjoyed last years team a lot but the defense and Cal made it not as fun as it could have been not to ,mention the usual Cal collapse.
Kerr - have gun, will travel
And a lot better Coach.Yeah........I found last year's team to be enjoyable as well.
This team is like last year's team............but with a decent defense lol. It's great.
No doubt, and what could have been with Reed and Rob. But Happy Days are here again.I know, I FR enjoyed last years team a lot but the defense and Cal made it not as fun as it could have been not to ,mention the usual Cal collapse.
I think Kerr was trying to get eight players in double figures.
KSR Football
FEBU: The Kentucky Motto Driving the Wildcats to Defy Doubters
KSR Football
Lane Kiffin talked himself out of fourth down attempt to ice the game in loss to Kentucky
KSR Football
Will Stein dedicates Kentucky's win over LSU to the fans: 'This was for Big Blue Nation'
KSR Football
Déjà Vu? Kenny Minchey Breaks Down the Game-Winning Two-Point Play
KSR Football
Rapid Reaction: An All-Time Night as Kentucky Topples LSU in Overtime