******Game Thread GA ST vs UK********

Seth_C

All-American
Mar 12, 2017
4,735
8,556
96
I’m sorry but Pope should yank 77. That was ********. 3 straight possessions just hoisting 3d outside the offense. Trying to get his. Nah.
 
  • Like
Reactions: notFromhere

king of cali

All-Conference
Nov 24, 2005
6,955
3,877
0
I’m sorry but Pope should yank 77. That was ********. 3 straight possessions just hoisting 3d outside the offense. Trying to get his. Nah.
That is exactly why I don’t trust him and am not in favor of him getting more minutes. The more minutes he plays it eventually becomes all about him.
 
  • Like
Reactions: notFromhere
May 27, 2007
32,038
25,217
113
hahaha that was just so weird. I mean first five games it was like just dribble it out at the end.

Last game, we had that one shot when we didn't need to and now this game Kerr goes full blown Steph Curry mode and starts jacking shots up lol.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Shaudylo

HagginHall1999

Heisman
Oct 19, 2018
16,232
28,841
113
Ll
hahaha that was just so weird. I mean first five games it was like just dribble it out at the end.

Last game, we had that one shot when we didn't need to and now this game Kerr goes full blown Steph Curry mode and starts jacking shots up lol.

Wonder what the record is for guys in double digits. We had 7 tonight and Kerr had 9 points...nearly positive it had to do with that. No other reason he would have been doing that.
 

*Fox2Monk*

Heisman
Jun 10, 2009
47,962
88,031
113
Kerr - have gun, will travel
 

HagginHall1999

Heisman
Oct 19, 2018
16,232
28,841
113
I think Kerr was trying to get eight players in double figures.

I found this...can't find the record. But this is excerpt from Arkansas game last season (March, the irony of that).

"It was the first time that Kentucky had seven double-figure scorers since Feb. 19, 2005 in a win against Mississippi State. Randolph Morris led the Cats in scoring that night with 17 points. Saturday’s game marked just the sixth time in school history that Kentucky has had seven double-figure scorers in a game."
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Football House of Blue Hot Take Review dreams big after Kentucky's massive win over LSU
  2. 02 Rivals Football Recruiting 'Kentucky is definitely a program I could see myself at,' says Vanderbilt commit Allen LA Evans
  3. 03 KSR Football National reactions to Kentucky's upset over LSU: '(UK) is a legitimate CFP Contender'
  4. 04 KSR Volleyball No. 4 Kentucky VB fights off Ole Miss in four sets
  5. 05 KSR Football Kentucky fans dunked on LSU's sideline goal and then stole their basketball