******Game Thread GA ST vs UK********

AJG-15

All-Conference
Apr 8, 2024
1,996
3,433
78
I want to see Kentucky teammates react like the Von Erich brothers when one of them takes a flagrant foul.
I prefer the way Amari reacted via the way he played after the incident. I rather us be smart than react like boys on playground.
 

fatguy87

All-American
Oct 8, 2004
13,764
9,093
0
We are currently between 1.3 and 1.25 PPP. With better 3 point shooting, this game has a chance to be our best offensive game of the year based on pure PPP.
 
  • Like
Reactions: *Fox2Monk*

bbnkat02

Heisman
Nov 14, 2017
48,030
71,553
113
 

AJG-15

All-Conference
Apr 8, 2024
1,996
3,433
78
Generous my butt! The refs caused this crap so they weren't generous at all. I am sure that Pope was telling them at halftime that they were allowing the game to get out of control. So, no they weren't being generous.
I agree that the crew did a poor job on managing the game which lead to the incident but also they didn’t apply correct,y the rules far fighting … automatic ejections. Those were not dead ball contact like they tried to explain … poor job by the crew all aro7nd.
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Football Five Things You Need to Know About the South Carolina Gamecocks
  2. 02 KSR Football The KSR Pregame Show is live from Fan Fest in Lexington
  3. 03 KSR Football Cole Cubelic Shares Good News and Bad News for Kentucky-South Carolina
  4. 04 KSR Football Two former Kentucky high school signees now start for South Carolina
  5. 05 KSR Football Clayton White vs. Kentucky: Can the Cats end this streak of dominance?