******Game Thread GA ST vs UK********

AJG-15

All-Conference
Apr 8, 2024
1,996
3,433
78
I want to see Kentucky teammates react like the Von Erich brothers when one of them takes a flagrant foul.
I prefer the way Amari reacted via the way he played after the incident. I rather us be smart than react like boys on playground.
 

fatguy87

All-American
Oct 8, 2004
13,764
9,093
0
We are currently between 1.3 and 1.25 PPP. With better 3 point shooting, this game has a chance to be our best offensive game of the year based on pure PPP.
 
  • Like
Reactions: *Fox2Monk*

bbnkat02

Heisman
Nov 14, 2017
48,180
71,757
113
 

AJG-15

All-Conference
Apr 8, 2024
1,996
3,433
78
Generous my butt! The refs caused this crap so they weren't generous at all. I am sure that Pope was telling them at halftime that they were allowing the game to get out of control. So, no they weren't being generous.
I agree that the crew did a poor job on managing the game which lead to the incident but also they didn’t apply correct,y the rules far fighting … automatic ejections. Those were not dead ball contact like they tried to explain … poor job by the crew all aro7nd.
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Football Will Stein owns late clock-management mistake: 'That was bad by me'
  2. 02 KSR Football WATCH: Will Stein explains his decisions and celebrates the win in his postgame press conference
  3. 03 KSR Football Will Stein joins Bear Bryant in Kentucky Football History with 4-1 start
  4. 04 KSR Football Keep the party going with the top plays from Kentucky's win at South Carolina
  5. 05 KSR Football Will Stein on losing Alex Afari hours before South Carolina: "The show rolls on"