******Game Thread GA ST vs UK********

Cold Stout Beer

Heisman
Dec 10, 2023
9,855
30,785
0
a man in a suit and tie is sitting at a desk holding a beer and saying boy that escalated quickly
 

*Fox2Monk*

Heisman
Jun 10, 2009
47,729
87,528
113
Never forget Sparks forcing UL to foul him on that 3!
Still one of the happiest moments ever. I watched that game at a Hooters drinking all day with a bunch of friends in college. Half were UofL fans and we were down all damn game by 15 or so. We started the comeback and looked dead until that. I never talked so much **** ever after a game.
 

Farsight

All-American
Nov 27, 2011
4,609
6,038
0
Is Brea gonna get thrown out?

I mean the refs allowed Georgia St play thug ball all game.
 

bbnkat02

Heisman
Nov 14, 2017
48,030
71,553
113
Peter's is lucky he's off the court. That was some ***** *** Allen-level stuff.

Pope pulling Nutter off.

Nutter should be gone.
Peter's gone.
Brea gone.

Offsetting technicals. 2 shots for UK is what it should be.
 

Seth_C

All-American
Mar 12, 2017
4,728
8,535
96
I don't blame Brea. That guy is a punk.
Yeah but the ref had called the foul and stopped play. If he didn’t, I’d support him. Since the ref was quick to action I wish Brea had just cheated him up and, well, taunted him. Instead of shoving him.
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Football The KSR Pregame Show is live from Fan Fest in Lexington
  2. 02 KSR Football Cole Cubelic Shares Good News and Bad News for Kentucky-South Carolina
  3. 03 KSR Football Two former Kentucky high school signees now start for South Carolina
  4. 04 KSR Football Clayton White vs. Kentucky: Can the Cats end this streak of dominance?
  5. 05 KSR Football What the Loss of Alex Afari Means for Kentucky