But did Rondo steal his GF?Never forget Sparks forcing UL to foul him on that 3!
But did Rondo steal his GF?Never forget Sparks forcing UL to foul him on that 3!
They are all full off Turkey.Better get it together. No more cupcakes for them after 2nite. All you worrying about Gonzaga need to remember we play at Clemson first next week. That's gonna be a big challenge.
Calm down man we aren’t losing this gameCan't lose this game. Would torpedo ANY momentum we've got so far.
Still one of the happiest moments ever. I watched that game at a Hooters drinking all day with a bunch of friends in college. Half were UofL fans and we were down all damn game by 15 or so. We started the comeback and looked dead until that. I never talked so much **** ever after a game.Never forget Sparks forcing UL to foul him on that 3!
Don’t care! I’m a sports guy. Never have been one to get distracted by the drama that happens off the court/field.But did Rondo steal his GF?
True but early in season may cement the camaraderie of the guys thoughBrea shouldn’t have reacted Kentucky was about to get 4 FTs and the ball if he doesn’t react
Not sure that would constitute an ejection. Just a T. All he did was shove the guy.My Bad. I thought it was Oweh. Brea's gone.
This was on the officials for not getting #21 under control after he chucked Carr to the end of the half.Honestly felt that coming. 21 on Georgia St has been shoving and elbowing all game.
That dude is a NUT. Thank goodness for ignore. Used it long ago. Walking heart attack.Calm down man we aren’t losing this game
Yeah but the ref had called the foul and stopped play. If he didn’t, I’d support him. Since the ref was quick to action I wish Brea had just cheated him up and, well, taunted him. Instead of shoving him.I don't blame Brea. That guy is a punk.
This was on the officials for not getting #21 under control after he chucked Carr to the end of the half.
KSR Football
The BBN reacting to Kentucky's win over South Carolina is the best thing you'll see today
KSR Football
House of Blue Hot Take Review celebrates Kentucky's overtime win at South Carolina!
KSR Football
Kentucky's Coaches Demand Juice, and Kenny Darby Continues to Deliver
KSR Football
The Football Gods rewarded Nic Anderson vs. South Carolina: 'He's battled a lot in his career.'
KSR
Kentucky inexplicably dropped out of the AP Poll. This is why voters should feel bad about themselves.