The 50 called fouls should get our guys ready for Sec reffing.
I totally agree with that I took up for Williams a lot last game but man if you going to keep slacking move Carr to the 5 and put Almonor in at the 4. That’s definitely a great scoring lineup!I want to see more Carr/Almonor as well together. That's the secret weapon scoring lineup.
Yeah, I'm afraid that's been a HUGE distraction. We don't look sharp at all.Having the families in town is causing these guys to shoot like mom's leftover mashed potato gravy.
Well yea.. he wasn’t realistically gonna shoot 70% from 3Brea the last 2 games has come back down to EARTH
I loved that guyCarr looking like Scott Padgett on that three.
I agree. I've come to the conclusion that a foul is whatever the refs say is a foul. Legit or not.Honestly, I don't know what a foul is anymore. What I see as a foul isn't and what I don't see as a foul is. smh
I know that dude has been balling!Get Almonor back in.
I agree. I've come to the conclusion that a foul is whatever the refs say is a foul. Legit or not.
TICKY tack crap. I hate refs like this. Garabage.I’m not understanding some of these fouls
I like his one-man press.Butler doing his best impression of Wayne Turner right now and getting to the rim at will.
I know this but a lot on here doesn’t!Well yea.. he wasn’t realistically gonna shoot 70% from 3
KSR Football
Not that it matters, but Kentucky got that snap off in time at the end of regulation
KSR Football
Kentucky football is now ranked in the Coaches Poll Top 25
KSR Football
'Cold-Blooded' Kenny Minchey leads Kentucky to another massive SEC road win
KSR Football
Did Kentucky end the Shane Beamer era in Columbia? 'It is not good enough. I get it.'
KSR Football
Ty Bryant to the rest of the college football world: 'If they want to stay sleep, they can do that.'