The 50 called fouls should get our guys ready for Sec reffing.
I totally agree with that I took up for Williams a lot last game but man if you going to keep slacking move Carr to the 5 and put Almonor in at the 4. That’s definitely a great scoring lineup!I want to see more Carr/Almonor as well together. That's the secret weapon scoring lineup.
Yeah, I'm afraid that's been a HUGE distraction. We don't look sharp at all.Having the families in town is causing these guys to shoot like mom's leftover mashed potato gravy.
Well yea.. he wasn’t realistically gonna shoot 70% from 3Brea the last 2 games has come back down to EARTH
I loved that guyCarr looking like Scott Padgett on that three.
I agree. I've come to the conclusion that a foul is whatever the refs say is a foul. Legit or not.Honestly, I don't know what a foul is anymore. What I see as a foul isn't and what I don't see as a foul is. smh
I know that dude has been balling!Get Almonor back in.
I agree. I've come to the conclusion that a foul is whatever the refs say is a foul. Legit or not.
TICKY tack crap. I hate refs like this. Garabage.I’m not understanding some of these fouls
I like his one-man press.Butler doing his best impression of Wayne Turner right now and getting to the rim at will.
I know this but a lot on here doesn’t!Well yea.. he wasn’t realistically gonna shoot 70% from 3
KSR Football
Will Stein owns late clock-management mistake: 'That was bad by me'
KSR Football
WATCH: Will Stein explains his decisions and celebrates the win in his postgame press conference
KSR Football
Will Stein joins Bear Bryant in Kentucky Football History with 4-1 start
KSR Football
Keep the party going with the top plays from Kentucky's win at South Carolina
KSR Football
Will Stein on losing Alex Afari hours before South Carolina: "The show rolls on"