No BS wide open 3s, defend, take care of the ball, good passes, and Kentucky will win
I don't want to sound like a pumper here, but everybody sucks this year or if they don't suck their best player is aiding a murder
Actually made an acrobatic one earlier this halfI love Wallace but can the guy make a left handed layup? Don’t know if I’ve ever seen him use his left.
While the game's on? Sicko....Too busy trying to get the wife in the sack tonight. If it weren’t for that, maybe.
![]()
And to think I didn't have to think twice about college basketball "shooters" in the past. Modern day is too complicated.I don't want to sound like a pumper here, but everybody sucks this year or if they don't suck their best player is aiding a murder
If I had been TAUGHT PROPERLY, yes!!!Bro in the heat of the moment could you tell if you were in the arc? Come on man
It seems like you read someone elses post, but responded to me.I hate when Cal misses those shots
Good thing he stopped playing me ball and got his self together. The take wasn’t wrong then. He had be pretty awful offensively and lazy on D. He had turned down open 3s all year as well post exhibition season ntilBENCH TOPPIN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Nice, that would open things up for us moreToppin has hit 7 of his last 11 triples…![]()
We will do something stupid to make the game close again.
Ok buddyIf I had been TAUGHT PROPERLY, yes!!!
Court awareness is something EVERY player needs and the coach is MORE THAN responsible for his players having it!!!!
"Bro".
It seems like you read someone elses post, but responded to me.
Who designs the offense? What oercentage of our shots are mid range 2's?
How many of those missed 2's ended up as the first pass in Florida's fast break?
You won't answer those, because you know what the truth means.
KSR Football
LOOK: Kentucky unveils the Power K Uniforms
KSR Basketball
UK Pro Day was a 'really, really positive day' for Kentucky basketball
KSR Basketball
KSR's top takeaways from Kentucky Basketball Pro Day 2026
KSR Cats in the NFL
BBNFL Week 4: Wan'Dale Robinson and Chris Rodriguez find the end zone (again)
KSR Women's Basketball
Kentucky WBB has a versatile trio of 6-foot-5 Wildcats: 'We call them our 6-5s'