Come on you wanted Mama June don’t lie…..Sike! Come on! I have higher standards than that! Thought it was clear it was a joke.![]()
Not getting back on D is going to give me a heart attack. Inexcusable!We get up and then make dumbass passes and lazy transition defense.
Looks like they used up all the defensive MOJO Saturday
TEAM STATS ![]()
![]()
FG 25-46 21-38 Field Goal % 54.3 55.3 3PT 3-10 6-14 Three Point % 30.0 42.9 FT 4-6 5-9 Free Throw % 66.7 55.6 Rebounds 27 14 Offensive Rebounds 10 2 Defensive Rebounds 17 12 Assists 13 11 Steals 3 7 Blocks 4 0 Total Turnovers 9 6 Fouls 6 6
Facts, no movement no anything else but dribble handoffsWhen everything's a dribble hand off, that's what you get.
10000000% ^^^^^^We kill this team for the long 2s but honestly it's cause we lack players that can get to the rim on a consistent basis.
Agree. Kid was looking a different direction and pointing to the ref. Unfortunate but Dykes was way over the top.I don’t really think that kid meant to do anything wrong.
DefinitelyCal might want to run some subs in
No you have never been able to touch it after it guys the boardDon’t think that’s the way rule has always been. Used to be ball had to have reached its apex. That one wasn’t close.
Hitting that puberty stage!
I hate to admit it, but I believe Oscar's NIL is his biggest problem. He doesn't play with the same effort that he provided last year.They are sooo soft.
there isn't a single dawg on this team, anywhere.
Yes, but he has a huge jet !!!Dykes is so annoying.
I hate to admit it, but I believe Oscar's NIL is his biggest problem. He doesn't play with the same effort that he provided last year.
KSR Basketball
UK Pro Day was a 'really, really positive day' for Kentucky basketball
KSR Basketball
KSR's top takeaways from Kentucky Basketball Pro Day 2026
KSR Cats in the NFL
BBNFL Week 4: Wan'Dale Robinson and Chris Rodriguez find the end zone (again)
KSR Women's Basketball
Kentucky WBB has a versatile trio of 6-foot-5 Wildcats: 'We call them our 6-5s'
KSR Football
Kentucky is very familiar with LSU QB Sam Leavitt