The ref didn’t even give Edwards time to reset on the free throw lol
Edwards seems to be forced alittle. It migt be fall before hes readyGood first quarter. In the second quarter let’s get mitchell some looks and Edwards some looks
I like how the freshmen have been playing under control in both of the games so far.Edwards getting hot
A sign?"Sheppard for three."
"Edwards for three."
Heard that a lot back in 1998.
All of them can create their own shot too but they are unselfish .I like how the freshmen have been playing under control in both of the games so far.
Same. I’m on west coast time right now and just getting off work and home. About to tune it upI'm currently mid-move and just settling in. Popped onto the forums to see how we are doing just a few min ago. Very excited to see the 3s going in! From the sound of this thread, we're looking solid.
KSR Basketball Recruiting
7-5 center Cherif Millogo arrives for surprise official visit to Kentucky
KSR Podcasts
11 Personnel: Luckett's Play Sheet vs. LSU
KSR Basketball
Nate Oats believes Brandon Garrison is 'maybe the best passing big I've ever coached'
KSR Football
Kentucky vs. No. 10 LSU: National Media Takes
KSR Cats in the NBA
BBNBA: Maxey appears on Abbott Elementary, SGA on the cover of TIME magazine